Seeking an experienced Mobilisation Officer (1-2 years) to join an innovative team of professionals, for a global leader in the Automotive industry
As a Mobilisation Officer, you will be responsible for administrative tasks and providing Mobilisation support to clients in the likes of BHP, RIO and FMG.
As a Mobilisation Officer, you will have the following skill set:
• Previous experience within an administrative role.
• Mobilisation experience is essential.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Great time management skills.
• Good exposure and proficiency with MS Suite.
• Be able to present well and professionally
What's on Offer?
The Mobilisation Officer position will allow for the following benefits:
• Contract position within a high performing team with an opportunity to go permanent after 6 months.
- Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Noella Gomes on 08 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
A global leader in the automotive industry that offers intergrated solutions in the material processing,surface protection and automotive sectors across the world.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.