Our client is an Australian owned and operated provider of investment, asset management, operational and consultancy services. The business structures, operates and manages investments across agriculture and agribusiness enterprises and regionally based infrastructure projects, drawing on the team's knowledge and experience in these sectors to improve investment performance through operational and technological efficiencies and precision management techniques.
The purpose of the Development role is to manage and deliver on all capital and infrastructure development projects. The key performance indicator for this role is the successful completion of all projects delivered on time and on budget as per determined project parameters.
- Manage, optimise and improve the design, construction, maintenance and performance of all owned assets.
- Manage the implementation and reporting of infrastructure management utilising the Maintenance Connect system for all assets.
- Manage a team of dedicated project managers for major capital works on assets with key benchmarks in relation to business case, timing and cost inclusive of a business case of greater than 15% IRR.
- Manage the required third-party approvals for all capital works in a timely manner.
- Manage and protect the key government relationships that influence capital development works.
- Manage contractors and human resources to deliver programs of work to specification in line with corporate policies and procedures.
- Manage the design, delivery, and construction of all CAPEX programs in consultation with the operational team to ensure the project meets business requirements.
- Ensure that all project work that is conducted meets all legislative requirements, including OH&S, quality, environmental.
- Manage the compliance of capital projects to ensure that all statutory and contractual obligations are meet throughout the duration of the project, up to and including finalisation of the works.
- Proactively manage good working relationships with all internal stakeholders including asset managers and key functional support managers.
- Identify and manage risks and develop contingencies to ensure that capital projects are delivered within committed timeframes.
- Responsible for managing the approvals process for the development of new and brownfields sites.
- Develop and implement data capture processes and systems to track and monitor asset maintenance and performance.
Our client is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all staff, clients, and visitors to our facilities. All staff are required to contribute to and promote a continuous workplace health and safety culture.
This is an extremely exciting and alternative position that provides the ability to work on a diverse range of sustainable projects throughout across multiple States.
Please apply now and contact Matt Hopping for a confidential discussion on 07 3910 5507