We are working with a multi-disciplinary global engineering consultancy, who are urgently seeking the services of a Planner for a 12 month contract to be based at their Kwinana and Pinjarra project sites. Depending on the candidate's preference, you can split your time between both sites.
Reporting to the Manager of Planning, you will possess the following skills and criteria:
- Extensive delivery experience of major Mining & Construction infrastructure.
- A high level of skill and understanding of contemporary resource-based planning principles, industry safety standards, and various types of construction delivery methodologies.
- The ability to quickly ascertain a Client's programming and planning needs.
- The confidence and ability to engage and present to Clients at all levels.
- The confidence to work autonomously within a Client environment.
- Experience in the preparation and defense of extension of time claims.
- Experience and proficiency in the preparation of written reports.
- Working knowledge of contractual mechanisms related to time management.
- Proficiency in mainstream planning software such as Primavera P6 and MS Project
- Possess a commensurate level of business acumen to assist in the creation and maintenance of solid relationships as well as to seek new business opportunities.
- To be considered for the role you will possess:
- 5 years experience Planning in Shutdown and Project
- Experience in the full life-cycle from engineering design through to commissioning
- Proficient with Primavera, Navisworks and MS Suite
What's on Offer?
• 12 month contract
• Attractive hourly rate dependent upon experience
• Opportunity to work with large EPCM and Tier one EPCM
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Leisha Martin on 08 6467 0659 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.