This is an exciting client side opportunity working within WA Iron Ore on an even time roster of 7 days on and 7 days off. Our client is looking for independent and self sufficient Control Systems Engineer to provide technical support to the Non-Processing Infrastructure Maintenance and Water Operations teams to develop, maintain and support all control systems and equipment, to drive equipment reliability and operational effectiveness across their Mine and Port facilities.
- Provide operational support on PLCs, SCADA/HMI displays, Industrial Network equipment and Remote Telemetry Units
- Deliver control system support ensuring safety, reliability and availability of all plant infrastructure and peripherals
- Capture all support requests in a work management tool and escalate requests to ensure safe and reliable operation
- Support Control System Specialists
- Support the Project team with minor control systems designs, programming, testing and commissioning as required
- Identify scope, implement and commission control systems software/hardware improvement changes in accordance with Software Change Management processes and procedures
- Review and update technical documentation including I/O lists, functional descriptions, drawings, commissioning test sheets and others as required
- Relevant Degree qualification
- Experience working with Allen-Bradley ControlLogix/CompactLogix systems
- Experience working with Rockwell Automation PlantPAx distributed systems including FactoryTalk suite
- Experience working with Remote Telemetry Units (RTU) and radio communications
- Experience in fault finding electrical, instrumentation and control systems
- Demonstrated experience in a mining operation working in a similar role
- Team player, good work ethic, can work autonomously and has good communication skills
What's on Offer?
• Initial 12 month contract
• FIFO, roster 7 days on and 7 days off
• Competitive remuneration
• Great team environment
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A world class integrated iron ore mining, rail and port operation in WA's Pilbara region.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.