We are seeking an experienced Revit Modeller with a background across the mechanical or electrical or piping discipline
to work on diverse building projects within WA.
As a Revit Modeller some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing modelling support across the MEP documentation
- Creating families using Revit software
- Assisting in training team members in Revit
For the Revit Modeller position, we are looking for people that fit the following criteria;
• Background working in an engineering consultancy on building services projects
• Strong work place experience working on Revit MEP
What's on Offer?
As a Revit Modeller you will have the following benefits:
• Be a part of a dynamic and fast -growing business that has Building Services projects across Australia delivering a variety of designs from schools, hospitals, high rise etc.
• Competitive salary in a Perth based role,
• modern office and parking provided.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Noella Gomes 08 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
A leading international engineering consultancy with a strong foothold in the WA market across buildings and infrastructure.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.