We are working with a multi-disciplinary global engineering consultancy, who are urgently seeking the services of an experienced Process / P&ID Designer for their CBD based office.
As a Senior Process Designer you will be responsible for:
- Drafting of process flow diagrams (PFDs)
- Drafting of piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs)
- Use clear and timely communication regarding design change issues
- Input to capital estimates including quantity calculations
To be considered for the role you will possess the following:
- Minimum 8 years Process Design experience
- Proficient with Bentley Open Plant software
- Understanding of discipline technology and other discipline requirements
- Advanced communication skills
- Candidates must have full work rights in Australia and be based in WA (due to border restrictions) to be considered for this role.
What's on Offer?
• 12 month contract
• Attractive hourly rate
• Opportunity to work with large EPCM and tier one based in the CBD
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Leisha Martin on 08 6467 0659 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.