Seeking an experienced Project Coordinator for a leading provider of solar power systems across Australia.
As a Project Coordinator, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Administrative tasks such as booking equipment hires
- Updating processes,
- Creating reports
- Client management
The role will allow you to take your own innovative approach to improve the systems and processes within the organisation to maximize output. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take Project Coordination to the next level.
As a Project Coordinator, you will have the following skill set:
• Previous experience in an administrative role ideally with report creation and analysis.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Great time management and organisational skills.
• Good exposure and proficiency with MS Suite.
• Be able to present well and professionally
What's on Offer?
The Project Coordinator position will allow for the following benefits:
- Permanent position with a lot of potential for career growth
- Competitive salary offered
- Street parking available
- Be a part of an innovative and fun team
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Noella Gomes on 08 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
A leading provider of Solar Power Systems across Australia that cater to both the public and private sectors and pride themselves for the quality of their work.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.