We are currently seeking a Signalling Supervisor with experience across maintenance and construction projects throughout WA. This a client side role that will allow you to work and liaise with contractors, consultants, clients and internal stakeholders, while leading a team of technicians with a hands on approach.
- Certificate in Signalling, Project or Construction Management
- Experience in delivery of signalling construction projects - ideal 8+ years experience
- Willing to travel to Regional WA locations for site visits and projects
What's on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus scheme
- Additional qualifications paid for and study leave granted
- A range of additional health, fitness and wellness benefits and leave arrangements
- Perth based role with trips to site (DIDO)
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Lianne Adlington on 08 6467 0603 or click Apply Now'.
Large organisation with a strong commitment to local transportation, safety and community engagement. Operates throughout Western Australia covering both freight and passenger rail networks.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.