Seeking an experienced Senior Cost Engineer for a leading mining company in the South West of WA . This organisation has been in operation for over 75 years and is seen as a global market leader.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support across the budgeting functions
- Preparation of Cost control analysis
- Be a part of the execution plans for a project
- Develop cost control reports
- Key Criteria
- To be considered for the Senior Cost Engineer role you will need to have the following:
- 7+ years of experience as a Cost Engineer (experience with Mineral or Energy projects will be highly regarded)
- Mining/EPCM experience preferred
- Finance /Accounting qualifications or qualified Engineer
- What's on Offer?
- As a Senior Cost Engineer you will have the following benefits:
- Perth based with occasional site visits to the Greenbushes
- Competitive salary package ($145-177k + super depending on the experience)
- Career progression opportunities
- Work on the client side
Please note we are also hiring for Cost Engineers with 3-7 years of experience.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Noella Gomes on 08 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
A market leading organisation with a global presence.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.