We are currently seeking an experienced Document Controller with 4-6 years of experience for a leading mining company in the South West of WA . This organisation has been in operation for over 75 years and is seen as a global market leader.
Some of the duties you will be responsible for as a Document Controller are:
• Processing Supplier/Vendor Documentation
• Updating the electronic database management systems
• Issuing documents and drawings
• Communicating with external and internal stakeholders
To be considered for the Document Controller role, you will possess the following:
• Good knowledge in document control, management processes and standards and ISO standards.
• Proficiency in DMS systems ideally QDMS
• Strong attention to detail, computer literacy and data entry skills.
• Ability to work under pressure in team environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication.
EPCM experience will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer?
As a Document Controller you will have the following benefits:
• $79-98K+ super (depending on the experience)
• Permanent role in a picturesque location
• Site based role working at the client side.
- Flexible DIDO roster 8/6 or 2/1
- Career progression opportunities
This role is ideal for someone living around the Greenbushes , however we would consider candidates who are willing to DIDO to the Greenbushes.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Noella Gomes on 08 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
A market leading organisation with a global presence.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.