We are currently seeking a Senior Hydraulic Engineer to join an exciting well-established team working across a variety of building services projects across Australia. The organisation is currently working on a range of interesting portfolio of projects. They have a professional business model and strong team, with a fun, supportive culture.
To be considered for the role, you will meet the following criteria:
- Produce Concepts and detailed designs in line and with client requirements
- Able to review and understand the project 3D model and architectural design drawings in relation to building services
- Tertiary qualification relevant to hydraulic engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Currently based in Australia or have full working rights for Australia
- Have industry experience in building services
What's on Offer?
This is a well-established and dynamic business that has Building Services projects across Australia. Delivering a variety of designs from schools, hospitals, high rise etc. Working with a big close knit team.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Suzi Johnson or 08 6467 0607 or click Apply Now'.
A leading international engineering consultancy with a strong foothold in the WA market across buildings and infrastructure. A dynamic work place with an innovative and collaborative approach. Strong career development for all members of staff and guaranteed to be working on the most interesting projects in town.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.