Due to the opening of a brand new office on the Gold Coast, our client is looking to expand their team. This role will involve the coordination and delivery of projects ranging in size and scope across the Gold Coast region. These projects will predominantly be Urban Developments; however, you may also be tasked with some civil infrastructure projects such as roads, earthworks, etc. You will liaise with both internal and external teams and take ownership of these projects.
By applying a range of civil engineering techniques and skills, you will leverage your experience and provide tailored solutions to clients, whilst mentoring and leading your project teams.
- Coordinating client and stakeholder engagements including technical consultations, preparing and presenting proposals, designs, tender submissions and cost estimates
- Ensuring project deadlines are met, monitoring budgets and resourcing in accordance with financial targets.
- Provide mentoring and leadership to your teams, and reporting on their performance and development
- Working without supervision, referring to your line manager as necessary
- Long-term strategic planning for your own and the company's development
- Developing client relationships and undertaking business development activities
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following experience and criteria:
- Recognised degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- RPEQ status is highly desired
- Exceptional soft skills, ability to negotiate and think quickly to meet client needs
- Varied experience and understanding of a range of civil engineering sectors including WSUD, roads, earthworks, stormwater and drainage and erosion/sediment control
- Experience in design in a consulting environment
- Understanding of AutoCAD, 12D, Civil3D and DRAINS highly advantageous
- Works well under pressure while keeping a positive attitude
- A desire to see yourself and others develop their careers
- A stable, permanent opportunity
- Ongoing opportunities for career growth and development
- Opportunities to grow within the business
- A salary package between $110K - $150K depending on experience
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Clark on (07) 3910 5506 or click Apply Now'.
About our Client:
Our client is a well known consultancy, with multiple offices around Australia. They work closely with developers and local government bodies to provide land acquisition, planning design and delivery of urban development and civil infrastructure projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.