Our client is seeking a Senior Process Engineer for work across various mineral projects. Develop innovative solutions to complex process and technical problems for a wide range of commodities. Plan, execute and analyse metallurgical testwork programs. Prepare process deliverables and undertake site visits to support study and project work requirements.
- Degree qualified
- Relevant experience in hydrometallurgical plant design. Experience with commodities such as lithium, nickel, cobalt, copper, rare earths would be highly regarded
- 8+ years experience within mining and minerals processing industry
- Relevant process plant operational experience
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly analytical
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Proficiency with databases, spreadsheets and engineering programs
- Experience with metallurgical balancing and simulation software such as SysCAD and/or METSIM would be highly valued
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract
- Perth based role
- Work across a variety of projects
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A reputable EPCM delivering multi-disciplined engineering and project management services.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.