Our client is seeking a I&C Site Commissioning Engineer for work on a major WA Iron Ore Project. The suitable candidate will perform on-site programming and commissioning of field instrumentation & IEDs. Undertake testing of control systems, complete commissioning records and maintain as-commissioned mark-ups as required.
- Relevant degree qualifcation
- Previous site commissioning experience
- Experience in Control Expert V14, M580 PLCs & Citect SCADA
- Experience with configuring IEDs (Modbus/Ethernet IP)
- Previous experience working within commissioning mining projects on site with EPCM is highly valued
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract
- FIFO, roster 2/1
- Competitive remuneration
- Work with a reputable EPCM within Iron Ore
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A major EPCM delivering multi-disciplined engineering and project management services.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants