We are working with a multi-disciplinary tier one EPCM, who are urgently seeking the services of a site SMP Coordinator for a 6 month contract. This is a priority role, and our client is looking to mobilise in the next 2 weeks.
Reporting to the Superintendent, your role will carry out a wide range of tasks across shutdown & construction activities from planning, coordinating and supervising daily activities of work crews, ensuring compliance with the project and client.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following:
- A minimum of 5 years post trade experience in a Coordinating role
- An Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Proven experience in panning, scheduling, management of site personnel and resources
- Immaculate HSE record
- A strong communicator both verbally and written
- Rio Tinto experience and current inductions highly regarded
What's on Offer?
• 6 month contract
• Attractive hourly rate
• Family friendly roster of 2:1, flights ex Perth
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Leisha Martin on 08 6467 0659 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.