- Graduate Civil Engineer position to work on an exciting greenfields rare earths project. Be involved right from an early project stage,
- The person will be a field engineer to provide technical / QA support to the Earthworks Manager on site and potentially their concrete works later.
- Completing and reviewing daily and weekly site progress reports
- Completion of quality checks for the civil earthwork and concrete packages
- 3 weeks on, 1 week off from Perth only. Roster (10 hours per day with half day Sunday) - 65 hours per week
- Initially it will be a mix of FIFO/DIDO. The person will fly into Carnarvon and then have to drive to site (approx. 5 hours driving). Once the airstrip is built, the person will then fly in on day 1 and fly out on their last working day.
- 2 year fixed term project
- Attractive salary offered
- Formal civil engineering qualifications
- 1 year experience required working within either the mining or infrastructure sector on civil infrastructure projects
- Experience with completing quality checks
- Site experience beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with different stakeholders
- Drivers License required
- Excellent safety attitude
- Willing and able to undertake a 3 weeks on, 1 week off FIFO roster from Perth
What's on Offer
- 2 year fixed term contract. Exciting site based opportunity for a recent civil engineering graduate to kick start their career.
- Attractive salary package offered
- Client side position to work on an exciting rare earths project
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working with a leading Australian rare earths company currently developing and focusing on two rare earths projects in Western Australia. Their vision is to be a significant producer of rare earths materials to supply the growing demand of technology metals.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.