- Senior Non Process Infrastructure (NPI) Package Engineer to work on a key potash project in Western Australia
- Strong background in work package delivery including procurement process, engineering, construction pre mobilisation and construction execution
- Experience delivering NPI scopes - camp village accommodation, potable water, workshops, administration buildings, fuel storage and other NPI scopes etc
- Good understanding of contract and project management principals
- Perth CBD based for first 3 - 6 months then transfers to site on a 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster
- Initial 12 month contract with strong chance of extension. The project itself is 2 - 3 years.
- Position seconded into the client.
- Engineering degree qualified
- EPC/EPCM or owner side experience required
- 5 - 10 years + Project Engineering/Package Engineering experience
- Non Process Infrastructure experience essential across the mining sector
- Excellent stakeholder skills
- Good understanding of schedules, budgets, contracts and procurement, and completing project documentation
- Willing and able to undertake a 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster
Whats on offer
- Initial 12 month contract with strong chance of extension. Exciting long term resources project.
- Competitive hourly rate offered.
- Perth based for initial 3 - 6 months then transfers to site on a 2 weeks on, 1 week off FIFO roster.
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.