We are currently seeking a Project Manager / Program Manager to prepare, review and coordinate plans, interface agreements and detailed operational concepts for implementing changes. You will be working with a range of internal and external stakeholders to coordinate and ensure the project outcomes are achieved. This is an exciting time to be joining this team.
- Development of interface coordination plans and ensuring safe delivery
- Draws on knowledge and experience across project coordination and delivery to identify current and emerging issues that impact project delivery
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in the introduction of new infrastructure and coordination of the maintenance
- Working knowledge of safety national laws from transport, mining, aerospace or a related area
What's on Offer?
- Joining at a time of growth and working across a new large scale project
- Fixed term 2 year contract with a strong possibility for extension/permanency
- CBD location
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Lianne Adlington on 08 6467 0603 or click 'Apply Now'.
Large organisation with a strong commitment to local transportation, safety and community engagement.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.