A fantastic permanent opportunity for an experienced HSE Advisor to join a leading Rail Network provider here in WA.
• Work closely with the HSE and Project Management teams by engaging and mentoring workers in regard to HSE policies, procedures, local and regulatory and client requirements
• Support management of incidents, accidents, injuries, return to work and workers compensation claims
• Support delivery of effective leadership on HSE matters with project teams
• Support the HSE Management team with internal and external system audits
• Support objectives and ensure targets are achieved
• Support recognition programmes
• Co-ordinate and provide local HSE training
• Carry out site observations and inspections through regular site travel to various projects
• Participate in pre-start meetings and toolbox meetings
• Assist in the development of Safe Work Methods Statements and Risk Assessments
• Assist in other Project Delivery Team duties as required
You should possess the following:
• Recognised tertiary qualifications in Health & Safety or similar discipline, or equivalent
• 4+ years' experience in a similar role (HSE), preferably experience working within the Rail Industry
• Excellent oral and written communication with the ability to liaise with personnel at all levels
• Excellent Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
• Strong team player with the ability to multitask and work to strict deadlines
• Current Driver's Licence
What's on Offer?
- Competitive package with a good bonus structure
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth opportunities
For more information and a confidential discussion please Noella Gomes on (08) 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
Operates throughout Western Australia covering both freight and passenger rail networks.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.