We are currently looking for a Senior Rolling Stock Engineer to join one of the leading consultancies in Perth. You will be working across both the passenger and heavy haul networks with a focus on design. We are looking for an engineer with an electrical focus or a combination of electrical and mechanical across Rolling Stock.
Your role will consist of but not limited to:
- Detailed design on both upgrades and maintenance projects across both electrical and mechanical
- Dealing with technical queries relating to electrical and mechanical issues
- Asset management
- Cost reduction
The position will require the applicant to have:
- An electrical or mechanical Engineering degree
- Previous experience in Trains, freight wagons and locomotives
- Proven experience demonstrating your strategic thought processes
- Excellent communication skills to engage with the clients, peers and key decision makers
What's on Offer?
- Perth based staff role
- Strong development program and career progression
- Working across a large project delivery
- Flexible working
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Lianne Adlington on 08 6467 0603 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.