We are proud to be partnered with this top tier engineering consultancy, who are currently offering an exciting position for an experienced Design Manager to join their team. This role will see you managing the design delivery of major projects by utilising your skills and knowledge to provide project leadership. You will focus on roads & highways projects and as such have a good degree of experience working on similar projects.
- Ensure design process is being followed in accordance with company and client standards
- Oversee the design and provide technical insight/support
- Improve efficiency of internal teams by identifying key obstacles
- Provide engineering and technical support to sales teams to assist with business development
- Liaison with external clients and stakeholder
- Lead technical reviews & check/approve designs created by your team members
- Provide support and mentoring to your internal teams to ensure job satisfaction and positive outcomes
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following experience and criteria:
- Relevant recognised Degree or Professional Certification
- 3+ years' experience as a Design Manager
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid understanding of design software including 12D, MX, OpenRoads or similar
- Previous experience working on all design packages including concept, detailed design & D&C
- Hold relevant professional memberships (desired)
- Permanent, full time role
- Flexible and WFH options available
- Work with an internationally recognised brand
- A salary package between $150K - $180K
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Clark on (07) 3910 5506 or click Apply Now'.
About our Client:
Our client is an internationally recognised brand, providing engineering support to their clients across multiple industries. They have multiple offices all over Australia and due to recent project awards they are seeking to expand their Civil Engineering teams in Sydney.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.