We are currently seeking an experienced Civil Drafter to be a part of our Clients Drafting team.
This role will see you liaising with both internal and external stakeholders for the documentation and delivery of projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Civil Drafter wanting to be a part of an innovative team within a global Engineering Consulting firm with a strong pipeline of MRWA/PTA projects in the WA market.
To be successful for the Civil Drafter position, you will have gained the following skillset:
- Relevant TAFE qualification
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Previous experience with MRWA projects will be highly favourable
- What's on Offer?
- As a Civil Drafter, you will have the following benefits:
- Great workplace Culture in a Perth based modern office
- Competitive Salary offered
- Flexible working arrangements with an opportunity to work from home
- Training in Open Roads to support career development is a possibility
- Perth office based
- Opportunity to work on WA's most prestigious projects
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Noella Gomes on 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well-established Engineering Consultancy that prides itself on excellent relationships with their clients through providing engineering and advisory services. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the infrastructure, transport and resources sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.