As the Project Manager you will be oversee major equipment installation and start-up , supervising construction work and ensuring efficient standards of workmanship and progress schedules are maintained.
- PM experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with materials handling installation
- Experience in working with multi-discipline projects and contractor management
- Tertiary level degree qualification in an Engineering specialising in Mechanical or Chemical.
What's on Offer?
- Initial 6 - 12 month contract with opportunity to extend
- Position based South of the River
- Start now or within 2 weeks
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Is a recognised leader in their field. They produce high quality equipment
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.