As a site project engineer, you will be working predominantly in the field, tracking and monitoring the contractor performing the works on behalf of the client. You will work on a water treatment desalination construction project in the Pilbara.
To be considered for this role your career will highlight the following:
• Bachelors of Engineering
• Exceptional safety awareness and attitude to your work
• Previous site greenfields and/or brownfields experience
• Contractor management experience
• 5+ years project management experience
• A persistent and robust attitude
• Project management qualifications, an advantage
What's on Offer?
- Our client offers an exceptional career opportunity, allowing you to align with one of western Australias well known mining operators and leading iron ore mine sites.
- You will work a desired 8:6 roster with a supportive corporate team.
- 12 month contract
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 08 6467 0638 ] or click Apply Now'.
Tier 1 mining operator in the Pilbara region.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.