Reporting to the Managing Director, you will support the day-to-day technical coordination of project feasibility and beyond. The role will involve feasibility, design, procurement, construction, stakeholder management, and a high level of involvement especially in the technical aspects of the projects.
- Managing a day-to-day coordination of project feasibility activities particularly from a technical standpoint
- Responsible for Technical, Economic, Commercial, Operational, and Political (TECOP) risk identification and management.
- Responsible for the economic analysis and value assurance for the project
- Providing technical advice to internal staff, in-house consultants, and stakeholders
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Managing strong technical side of project, budget management, internal and partner reporting, stakeholder communication, meetings and presentations and site visits
- 15+ years of project and engineering experience in large diverse green fields projects
- Substantial project development and studies experience in, Renewable Energy, O&G, Power or similar
- Experience leading the development of a Wind or Solar project is preferred
- Bachelor degrees in Engineering (Energy, Renewable Energy, Electrical or Mechanical)
- Knowledge of Hydrogen and Solar Battery Storage are bonus
- Demonstrated complex project management experience
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Must have full working rights in Australia
What's on Offer?
- Full time position
- Join a dynamic leadership team
- Exciting greenfield project using new technology
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Craig Van Heurck on 08 64670611 or click Apply Now'.
Is an ASX listed company developing a large Renewable Green Hydrogen Project' with an Internationally recognised partner in the mid west of Western Australia. This location has optimal conditions that provide world class wind and solar resources within close proximity to key infrastructure resulting in great potential for supplying domestic and international Hydrogen markets. Western Australia has an extremely supportive government in the emerging Green Hydrogen Industry set to fast-track projects. Western Australia's Hydrogen Strategy supports the renewable hydrogen industry with a goal of 10% mix of renewable hydrogen in the DBNGP by 2030.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au