- Lead/Principal Structural Engineer to build small structural team and compliment well regarded multi discipline EPC
- Greenfield and Brownfield minerals processing projects
- SpaceGass utilised. Strand 7 beneficial
- Focus on both the technical & project delivery of large mining and minerals processing projects
- Able to interface closely with clients and vendors
- Play a key role in building and managing a structural team
- Perth CBD location
- Permanent staff position or initial 12 month contract with strong chance of extension
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia
- Mining & metals project experience. Heavy industry/commercial background also considered
- Demonstrated experience (15 + years) in a design focused or EPC role;
- Experience with mining plant structures design
- Able to interface closely with stakeholders & complete project delivery tasks
- Previous experience leading small teams
- Strong report writing skills
What's on Offer
- Exciting opportunity for a Lead Structural Engineer ready to take the next step in their managerial career.
- Interesting greenfield and brownfield projects
- Long term position and attractive remuneration offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and metals sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.