About the Role
- Seeking an enthusiastic and client focused Recruitment Consultant to join our Technology team in the Perth office.
- Any level can be catered for in this growing and high performance team.
- You will supply Telecommunications and Networks Engineers to leading clients in the Western Australian Market
- This is a 360 degree role that will see you work at gaining new clients for the business while maintaining and supporting many established and repeat accounts. You will source and manage permanent and contract candidates offering workforce solutions to clients and supporting the careers of all candidates.
- You will be dedicated to providing a premium service and embrace technology software and best practice in order to do this. Your commercial mind will always be looking for ways to provide a superior service.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
Complete all daily and weekly activities diligently:
- Interviewing, references and candidate calls
- Post advertisements and maintain a social media presence
- Undertake creative and innovative search techniques as part of your daily job
- Complete compliance tasks and due diligence requirements
- Effectively manage your job vacancies with an innovative approach and keep stakeholders informed of progress at all times
- Ensure effective records keeping
- Ensure awareness of risk and commercial issues are handled diligently and proactively.
- Client service delivery
While our focus is on both permanent and contract recruitment, we go above and beyond with candidate and contractor care as well as client engagement initiatives.
This role is business critical to the future growth of the organisation and Titan Recruitment will provide you with a well-developed database with excellent capability, high level recruitment tools, industry contacts and personal development.
You will need to demonstrate understanding of the recruitment world from an agency perspective. We are looking for driven, fast paced and highly motivated individuals that want to work with proven processes and systems and support the existing framework of Titan.
Determination, tenacity and an exceptional work ethic will be required to run alongside this high performing team. In return for your dedication, you will work with a supportive and inclusive team that will develop your skills and harness your craft.
What's on Offer?
- A Hot desk with established clients and large database of candidates
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and excellent Incentive Scheme.
- We are committed to creating a comfortable working environment by providing modern offices in the CBD with a gym and end of ride facilities.
- The open plan office provides stand up desks for all employees, coffee machine and fully stocked kitchen.
- To ensure your success within recruitment, we arm you with a leading technology platforms from bespoke market mapping program, access to LinkedIn Recruiter, Seek advertising, and most importantly a high quality warm database of candidates and clients. All leaders within the business hold long and lasting relationship with key business figures and Titan has strong and collaborative partnerships that are shared with the team.
- We have an active calendar which includes client and contractor events and sundowners, attending industry relevant luncheons/ webinars/ networking events, team celebrations for EOFY and the annual Christmas party.
- We throw monthly team lunches for the office, WFH a day per week, enjoy casual attire on Fridays and share daily well intentioned banter!
Salary range $75,000 - $100,000 per annum based on experience + great commission.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Craig Van Heurck on 08 6467 0611 or 0408 898 700 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.