We are currently seeking a Construction Supervisor with experience delivering Signalling projects for our Client that is working on major projects for the next 5+ years. The role will be working away a couple nights a week and come with a site uplift / accommodation / meals paid for. You will deal with contractors and sub contractors and run the procurement process.
Key Duties Include:
- Manage suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors
- Plan and document construction works
- Liaise with the Engineers to ensure the works are delivered to standard and on time
- Manage inventory for the signalling projects and assist Project Lead / Engineer in procurement processes
- Qualification in project management ideally, however will consider someone who has experience as a Signalling supervisor with an electrical background
- Willing to travel to Regional WA locations for site visits and projects
What's on Offer?
- site uplift
- Bonus scheme
- Additional qualifications paid for and study leave granted
- A range of additional health, fitness and wellness benefits and leave arrangements
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Lianne Adlington on 08 6467 0603 or click Apply Now'.
Large organisation with a strong commitment to local transportation, safety and community engagement.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.