Our client is seeking a Junior/Intermediate Risk & Functional Safety Engineer for a Perth based role. This is an exciting opportunity for an Engineer with a few years experience within mining to specialise in Functional Safety and Risk Assessment. The organisation offers training, development and career progression within an expanding field.
- Engineering degree (Electrical, Control Systems or Chemical)
- 3 + years experience within engineering
- Experience within the mining industry, preferably iron ore
- Experience working with materials handling equipment highly valued
- An understanding of electrical schematics
- Keen attention to detail and highly analytical
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Site experience highly valued
- Genuine interest in functional safety
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Full Time position
- Competitive salary
- On-going training and development
- Work for a company that focuses on quality and a collaborative team environment
- Positive work culture
- Office located on Inglewood's cafe strip
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A small consultancy delivering Risk & Functional Safety solutions within the Resources Industry.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.