Based in the project office, you will work closely with the Lead Piping Engineers, designers and other discipline engineers across a range of brownfield mining projects.
- Degree qualified engineer with minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Experience in the hydraulic design and specification of mine site water systems and associated infrastructure
- WaterGEMS experience preferred
- Familiar with BHP and Rio systems and procedures
What's on Offer?
- Perth based EPCM with a deep project pipeline.
- 12 month initial contract.
- Immediate start or within 4 weeks.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca Phillips on 08 6467 0638 or click Apply Now'.
Established in 2007, our client delivers greenfield and brownfield projects in mining and minerals processing, iron and steel, petrochemicals, oil refining, chemicals, manufacturing and water treatment facilities across Asia, Australasia, Europe, North America and South America.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.