We are currently working with one of the biggest Transport Infrastructure companies in Western Australia, to assist them in securing an experienced Track Inspector for their Regional locations. This is a site based role responsible for the asset management and maintenance of track conditions. Our client is looking for someone to join their Kalgoorlie and Northam teams.
Your position will involve inspecting the track and monitoring track conditioning management systems to ensure:
- Asset conditioning Management is in place
- Defects are found and an action plan created
- Standards are met in line with specifications
- Audits and project supervising is carried out
- Defect reports are completed and funding is obtained for scope of works needing completing
Ideally, you will have proven experience within track inspection and you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Cert III Rail Infrastructure or relevant qualification
- Rail / Track experience
- Confidently engage with various stakeholders
- Knowledge & understanding of relevant track standards
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Position
- Competitive Salary with Overtime and Penalties
- Accommodation and travel paid for
- Relocation package
- Bonus scheme
- Working car for site travel
- Development program, potential growth into other focuses within the business such as Training and Assessing
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Lianne Adlington on 08 6467 0603 or click Apply Now'.
Operates throughout Western Australia covering both freight and passenger rail networks.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.