Working in the Project Team you will implement and execute a detailed project execution plan, as well as implementing engineering, procurement, manufacturing and quality strategy based on contractual requirements and Client procedures.
You will execute project reporting in line with Client procedures and you will perform special tasks as assigned by the Manager.
- Qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with power generation is desirable
- Understanding of Engineering, Fabrication Procedures, Sourcing, Procurement, Shipping and QA/QC
- Proven understanding and experience in commercial terms and financial objectives of projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong business relationships with customers
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer?
- Full time position
- South of the River location
- Modern offices
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matt Erceg on 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Designs, manufactures, commissions and services bespoke plant and systems for the energy and resources industries.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.