Site based role ensuring the reliability of plant and equipment through the identification and management of reliability efficiency. You will contribute to the development of strategies and tactics that effectively reduce plant and equipment downtime.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Good working knowledge of FMECA and Root Cause Analysis
- Strong written skills including writing technical reports and project documents
- Experienced in Fixed plant reliability, Iron Ore preferable
- Experience with Crushers, Vibrating Screens and Conveyors
What's on Offer?
- Initial 6 month contract
- DIDO , drive to site 5/2 , 4/3 roster
- Market rates
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Owns and operates a Gold mine in the peel region of WA
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.