Seeking a Maintenance Planner to work with a leading Asset Owner within the Rail Sector.
This Perth-based role will see you monitoring and analysing work that has been planned vs work that has been completed.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
·Identifying issues in the current planning processes and systems and suggesting
·Supporting with end of month reports, forecasts and budgets
·Ensuring that major services that can cause network disruption are aligned with other planned network outages.
To be considered for the role of Maintenance Planner you will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Previous experience with financial principals and reporting requirements, preparation of budgets, cost variances.
- Demonstrated planning and organisational skills. Scheduling experience will be highly favoured
- Proven experience with working with different software packages/systems
- Excellent communication skills
- What's on Offer?
- The Maintenance Planner position will allow for the following benefits:
- Permanent position with well a known transport provider
- Competitive Salary with an excellent bonus scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Health and well being subsidy
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Noella Gomes on 08 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
Operates throughout Western Australia covering both freight and passenger rail networks.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.