Due to recent growth and demand, we have an opportunity for a Civil Designer to become part of an established company in Brisbane, QLD. This role is a permanent position where you will be directly involved with large TMR projects. You will make up part of a team of designers on major projects. This company has a very strong pipeline of work and are well and truly established in the Australian engineering market.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of detailed designs and documentation for a range of roads, drainage, water, and sewer projects.
- Using your high attention to detail you will ensure that the technical and quality requirements of the drawings are achieved and that design quality procedures are applied.
- Solve complex projects using standard and modified design methods
- You will be able to work both independently and within project teams on set tasks and will be responsible for your own time management and ensuring the quality and accuracy of your work through self-checking processes.
- Recognised relevant tertiary qualification
- 3+ years' experience within a similar role
- Proven experience at a senior level contributing to medium to large scale highway design and infrastructure projects.
- Sound operating knowledge of software including 12D, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, OpenRoads or MX Roads
- Sound working knowledge of Australian Standards and TMR Specifications relating to road design
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Proven working knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice, and guidelines.
What's on Offer?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Permanent opportunity
- Salary package up to $150K TFR
- Join a supportive and collaborative environment, where you will progress your career
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact on or click Apply Now' or contact Sarah Clark on 07 3910 5506
We are proud to be partnered with this global industry leader. Our client is an internationally recognised brand, providing engineering support to their clients across multiple industries. They have multiple offices all over Australia and due to recent project awards, they are seeking to expand their Civil Engineering teams in Brisbane.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.