Our client is a market leader in greenfield HV Infrastructure project construction. They are currently seeking an experienced Senior Manager that has had previous exposure in both operational and commercial sides of a medium to large company within the Australian Power industry.
The Regional/State Manager, VIC, is responsible for planning the long-term future of the Company's operations within Victoria regional area whilst guiding and growing the operations in a sustainable manner and maintaining the company's reputation at all times.
The incumbent is responsible for business development and the delivery of projects to agreed quality, time and budget requirements. The incumbent must be capable of overseeing a Construction Section, Engineering Sections and Administration staff.
Scope of work:
This is a senior managerial position with the company. Reporting to the Director of Operations, Australia, the incumbent will work with the Management Team and its senior staff members within their region to establish a cohesive business, a safe work place, a positive working environment, and a high level of staff morale and performance.
• Establish and grow the company within a defined regional area
• Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
• Provide strong strategic management
• Role-model excellent leadership and management
• Ensure appropriate systems are in place to support business success
• Build an environment where staff are valued, can utilise their skills, and are loyal to the Company
• Deliver high quality project outcomes that satisfy the customer
• Actively ensure the WHSE system is implemented and maintained, ensuring compliance with legislative requirements and established performance standards
• Provide strategic guidance to the Company
• manage staff professionally and according to the values of the Company
• Always ensure professional conduct
• Role model professional behaviours always
• Qualifications in Electrical Engineering: Essential
• Qualifications and experience in Project Management and registration as a Project Manager: Desirable
• Qualifications in Business or Commerce: Desirable
• Extensive experience in a senior management role in project management/conmstru8ction
• Significant experience in HV infrastructure design/construction experience
• Strong experience leading project teams
• Demonstrated experience in developing tenders, negotiating contracts and effectively managing customer relationships
• Knowledge of QA processes and procedures, AS standards and workplace safety legislation
• Knowledge of industry standard practices for HV construction
- Demonstrated experience in successful project management of HV system projects.
Only candidates with Australian HV infrastructure industry experience will be considered. You MUST have current Australian working rights.
Please apply below and we will be in touch!