Titan Recruitment are currently seeking experienced Civil Drafters for a permanent role based in Brisbane, QLD. You will be involved with key projects and working closely with the design team. This is a Mon - Fri office-based role. You will undertake design and consulting tasks for roads and highways projects and clients in the civil infrastructure sector.
- Preparation of detailed design drafts and documentation for a range of transport infrastructure projects, this may cover road alignment, drainage, sewer and/or street furnishings
- Drawing on your high attention to detail you will ensure that the technical and quality requirements of the drawings are achieved and that design quality procedures are applied.
- Understanding contractual agreements and codes of practice/Australian standards
- Solve complex projects using standard and modified Drafting methods
- You will be able to work both independently and within project teams on set tasks and will be responsible for your own time management and for ensuring the quality and accuracy of your work through self-checking processes.
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or Drafting
- 3+ years working as a civil drafter
- A team player, able to collaborate with other members and share creative solutions
- Proven relevant industry experience in drafting, modelling and design
- Experience using a range of software packages including AutoCAD and 12D
- Full-time, Perm opportunity
- Flexible working options available
- Strong pipeline of work
- Stock Exchange listed company
- Salary package between $90K - $120K
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Sarah Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 3910 5506.
About Our Client:
We are working closely with a globally recognised engineering consultancy in the local market. They have a successful track record delivering projects across Australia in Transport, Mining and Environmental Services.
Their dedicated Roads and Highways Team are currently delivering some of Australia's major road infrastructure projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants