- Well regarded Engineering and project delivery consultant
- Working across iron ore, ports, defence and marine projects
- Produce engineering designs across a variety of brownfield projects within the iron ore market
- Structural Engineering and analysis across a variety of iron ore, heavy industrial and marine projects
- Work on multiple concurrent projects across the entire life cycle, including study phase, design, tender and construction phase support
- Active role in the development and maintenance of positive client relationships
- Permanent staff role
- Working in a small team of Structural Engineers
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia
- Experience working across mining & metals project, heavy industry, bulk materials handling and marine
- Demonstrated experience (15 + years) in a design focused or EPCM role;
- Experience with mining plant structures design
- Able to interface with stakeholders & complete project delivery tasks
- Strong report writing skills
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Electrical Engineering consultant servicing the mining, heavy industry and utilities sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.