Senior Contracts Administrator to work out of the Perth CBD. In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of contracts administration from tender to close out for the contracts assigned to you.
- 10 years of experience in the award and administration of major earthworks and civils contracts (Mechanical and E&I)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in managing assigned contracts resources
- Experience in using integrated contract management systems
- Meets current WA State Government vaccination mandate
What's on Offer?
- Long 2-year contract
- Competitive rates
- EPCM opportunity
- Working out of the Perth CBD
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matt Erceg on (08) 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.