Our client is seeking a Lead Electrical Engineer to join their high performing team working on various brownfields projects within mining and resources. You will undertake electrical design work, provide specialist technical advice, design solutions, management and leadership.
- Management of project engineering team members and project engineering package
- Provision of project/study support to the Project Manager
- Provision of scope support to estimator and assistance in the development of estimates and the completion of option studies for the project
- Development of detailed design, documentation, specifications, scopes of work
- Prepare project execution plans, schedules, and key information input
• Degree qualified
• Minimum 10 years experience within the WA resources industry
• Experience working on iron ore brownfields projects
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
What is on Offer
• Perth based position
• Long term opportunity
• Competitive remuneration
• Flexible work options
• Opportunity to work within a reputable consultancy across a variety of projects
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A well established and reputable organisation delivering a multi-disciplined work force to the mining and resources industry.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.