Our client is seeking a technically astute and experienced Lead and Principal Process Engineer to join their dynamic team. This is an opportunity to work with a reputable consultancy across various mineral processing projects locally and overseas. We are seeking candidates who possess strong communication and leadership skills and who take a proactive approach to their work. You will be involved with feasibility studies and detailed design work, supervision of Process Engineers and plant commissioning.
- Degree qualified
- 10+ years experience
- Extensive experience within mining & minerals; gold, base metals, iron ore and lithium highly regarded
- A combination of operations, commissioning and engineering design experience
- Experienced with studies and detailed design
- Excellent written, verbal and supervisory skills
- Highly developed influential skills and stakeholder management
- A logical thinker, strong problem solver and results focused individual
What's on Offer
- Contract and Permanent option available
- Perth based role, with travel outside of Australia on short term assignments ranging up to 6 week cycles when commissioning process plants
- Work with a reputable consultancy
- Great team environment
For more information and a confidential discussion please Melissa St Clair on (08) 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A reputable EPCM providing integrated multi-disciplined engineering, construction and asset management solutions across the globe.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.