Due to recent growth and demand, we have an opportunity for a Senior Civil Designer to become part of the team at a local council in the Gladstone region. This role is a permanent position where you will be directly involved with the design of assets to ensure safety and quality. You will make up part of a team of designers and work autonomously and collaboratively.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of detailed designs and documentation for a range of council assets
- Using your high attention to detail you will ensure that the technical and quality requirements of the drawings are achieved and that design quality procedures are applied.
- You may be required to visit site and inspect assets or perform condition assessments
- You will be involved with asset management planning.
- Associate Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years' experience within a similar role
- Sound operating knowledge of software including Civil 3D and AutoCAD
- Experience using ArcGIS software highly desired
- A valid QLD driver's license
- Proven working knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice, and guidelines.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent opportunity
- Fortnightly RDO
- Increased superannuation benefits
- Join a supportive and collaborative environment, where you will progress your career
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Clark on 07 3910 5506 or click Apply Now'.
We are proud to be partnered with this local council, who continue supporting the economic growth of regional QLD. They are a well-established team and the Gladstone area offers a large population for a regional city, incredible beaches and national parks.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.