Seeking a Signalling Supervisor to work with a leading EPCM within the Rail Sector to lead a team of Signalling Technicians . This is a FIFO role on a 2/1 roster.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating site inspections and correlation works
- Conducting audits and managing faults
- Signing off on signalling execution works and participating in risk assessments
To be considered for the role of Signalling Supervisor - rail you will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
• Experience in a site/FIFO role will be preferred
• Proven experience in a supervisory position conducting inspections, correlation works and coordinating scope of works.
• Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer?
The Signalling Supervisor posittion will allow for the following benefits:
• 12 month contract position
• 2 weeks on 1 week off roster
- $100-106/hr inc Super
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Noella Gomes on 08 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
This large EPCM consultancy works on a variety of projects and is a crucial player in the resources and infrastructure markets and currently has a large project focused on track renewals, delivering the renewals around track, points and crossings, plain line, and ballast.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.