Perth based EPCM role , working across a portfolio or projects for a Tier 1 miner. You will manage the workload and forecasts. You will be responsible for managing the team performance with respect to safety, cost, schedule, and quality.
- Management training / relevant qualifications
- Min 10 years of experience in the mining industry at leadership level
- EPCM SMP greenfield and brownfield project experiences
- Construction experience as well as shutdown experience an advantage
- Strong technical background and understanding of engineering processes.
- Iron Ore project Experience is essential.
What's on Offer
- Start early 2022
- Perth CBD location
- Long contract duration
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative, and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.