We are looking for candidates for a Project Area Manager - Infrastructure role to be the clients representative responsible for delivering all infrastructure packages including accommodation village, airfield, bore fields, power supply and gas supply. In the role you will be also required to complete monthly reporting of activities, develop fit for purpose scope of works and schedules for each of the packages, monitor work for compliance and provide weekly/fortnightly monitoring and reporting on consultant, supplier and contractor performance.
- Engineering tertiary qualification.
- Proven project management skills.
- Previous experience with management of mineral processing infrastructure, including roads, airstrips, accommodation villages, water supplies and power stations.
- Experience with interfacing with regulatory authorities including DIMRS, EPA, Energy regulatory.
- Experience in monitoring and managing the scope of multiple projects of varying complexity and size.
- Proven ability to prepare and review high level technical reports and project reports.
What's on Offer
- 12-month fixed term contract
- Attractive salary
- Perth based with occasional site visit
- Client-side position to work on an exciting rare earths project
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Erceg on (08) 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
We are working with a leading Australian rare earths company currently developing and focusing on two rare earths projects in Western Australia. Their vision is to be a significant producer of rare earths materials to supply the growing demand of technology metals.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.