About the Role
Based in their Gladstone office, you will be an integral part of their broader engineering team. You will support all elements of the engineering process from design, project management through to delivery and maintenance. Your expertise around Stormwater Drainage will be utilised across different disciplines within this business.
Ideally you will possess a minimum of 5-7 years' experience. This role will require you to work closely with different areas of the business and you will have the following:
• Bachelor of civil engineering civil or civil/environmental engineering and tertiary qualification
• Roads and DTMR experience
• Stormwater modelling (Rational and Dynamic)
• Design skills with software such as PC Drain, Drains, HECRAS, MUSIC, AutoCAD,ARR 2019
• Collaborative approach and proven relationship builder
• Value driven - Passionate, ethical, quality focused
• Have the desire to progress and challenge yourself
• Detailed Knowledge and understanding of the following civil engineering areas:
- Highways and Urban Roads
- Stormwater, including Water Quality
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- Water Quality
What is on Offer
This is permanent full-time basis based in Gladstone.
As a permanent employee, you will get benefits such 76-hour fortnight with an RDO each fortnight, 4 weeks annual leave and relocation assistance.
This organisation not only own and operate a large number of assets, they also integrate with the broader community to deliver large infrastructure projects and maintenance.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Megan Bojko on (07) 3910 5554 or click Apply Now'.
Please be assured that your details will not be forwarded to any companies without your prior approval.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.