Senior Environmental Advisor in a Perth CBD based role working for a well-regarded EPCM in the mining and resource sector. In this role you will be reporting to the Lead Environmental Advisor..
- Bachelors Degree/Qualification in Environmental Science/Management
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Experienced using GIS Software
- Passionate about protecting the environment
- Working knowledge of current environmental legislation
- Able to perform occasional site travel
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract
- Competitive hourly rate offered
- EPCM opportunity
- Working on Major Mining Projects
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matt Erceg on (08) 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.