Looking for a recently graduated TAFE student with a Diploma in Engineering to join a growing team in the Power Generation field of the resources sector. The new team member must have a good understanding of AUTOCAD and will be given hands-on training in a friendly team environment.
- Hands on experience with latest version of AUTOCAD software.
- Ability to understand and apply piping and structural design as per ASME, ASTM code in drawings.
- Ability to create 3D model and extract 2D drawings.
- Familiarity with dimensioning of extracted 2D views.
- Has to self-check drafting deliverables for accuracy before handing over to engineer.
What's on Offer?
- Full time position
- Hands-on training
- South of the River location
- Modern offices
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matt Erceg on 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Is a Power Generation company who designs, manufactures, commissions and services bespoke plant and systems for the energy and resources industries.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.