- Intermediate & Senior Structural Engineer roles to work across a variety of mining and minerals processing projects
- Working across gold, rare earths and copper projects
- SpaceGass utilised. Strand 7 beneficial
- Focus on the technical delivery of mining structures - concrete/steel
- Able to interface with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate with designers, and assist with project delivery responsibilities
- Perth CBD location
- Initial 12 month contract and permanent staff positions available
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia
- Strong mining & metals project experience
- Demonstrated experience( 4- 15 + years) in a design focused or EPCM role;
- Experience with mining plant structures design - concrete and steel
- Able to interface with stakeholders & complete project delivery tasks
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a well regarded consultant and work with a dynamic multi discipline team
- Work across a variety of mining and minerals processing projects
- Permanent staff and initial 12 month contract positions available. Multiple positions required.
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and metals sector
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants