Titan Recruitment are very proud to be partnering with a leading regional engineering consultancy that has a strong track record delivering outstanding solutions for projects throughout Queensland. They operate heavily across the infrastructure sector including roads, bridges, drainage, water, and sewage.
They have continued to exceed their clients' expectations and from this have created long standing, repeat clientele whom they service predominantly across Civil Engineering, Project Management, Asset Collection and Waste Management.
Their growing office which is in the Darling Downs Region of Southern Queensland requires the skill set of a Site Civil Engineer for a recently won project located in Goondiwindi Region. This role requires a proven background in the delivery of road projects, strong technical acumen, and demonstrates leadership capabilities.
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- 5 years + experience as a Civil Engineer with formal Engineering qualifications
- Strong background in road & highway design
- High level knowledge of DTMR highway design and AustRoads standards
- Strong ability to negotiate and manage experienced civil contractors in a cooperative manner to achieve the best outcome for the project
- A solid understanding of local government operations, process and project delivery and how they operate in smaller regional communities to maximise the opportunities for the local community to benefit from
- Ideally skilled across 12D, Civil3D, AutoCAD, DRAINS and MUSIC
What's on Offer?
- Fixed term contract
- Lovely Country Escape
- Supporting local communities in recovery projects
- Attractive salary package
- Ideal for Regional Visa holders - 489
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Megan Bojko on (07) 3910 5554 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.